Energise your senses with this perfume. It gives out a woody aromatic fragrance that suits the manliness in you. Something that will bring out the confident side of men who lives by the rule of having no barriers in life.
The notes behind it are aromatic, fresh, spicy, sweet with a hint of citrus.
The aroma promises to last up to 5 hours and the travel friendly sized bottles will be so convenient for any men to bring around in their pocket.
How to use
1.Hold fragrance away from your body. You will want to be at least 5-7 inches away from your chest/body.
Point the nozzle in the direction of your body. If your skin gets to wet from the spray, you are holding it too closely.
2. Spray perfume onto your “pulse points.” These points are places where blood vessels are close to the skin. There is extra heat at these points, and because heat rises into the air, your fragrance will more likely be smelled. Some of the most commonly used are collarbones, knees, and necklines.
3. Use targeted sprays. Rather than walking through a cloud of perfume mist, direct the spray exactly at the “pulse points.” This will increase the effectiveness of the spray, and not cause you to lose so much of the smell.
4. Let your “pulse point” dry without rubbing it. Keep your clothes off until the area is dry. Try and wait at least ten minutes. Neat and natural oils change the scents of the perfume, so you do not want to rub the perfumed area. Rubbing your wrists together after you have perfumed them is a consistent idea perpetuated over and over again. However, rubbing your wrists together breaks down the molecules of the perfume, and dampens the smell.
1. For external use only.
2. Discontinue use if sign of irritation or rash appear.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Do not store in hot or cold places.
5. Store at room temperature.
6. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
ALCOHOL DENAT. AQUA (WATER/EAU). PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). ACETYL CEDRENE. 1- (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-OCTAHYDRO-2,3,8,8-TETRAMETHYL-2-NAPHTHALENYL) ETHANONE (OTNE). DLIMONENE. P-TERT-BUTYL-ALPHA-METHYLHYDROCINNAMIC ALDEHYDE (LILIAL).